1. Rotate counterclockwise to open the bottom of the nebulizer.
2. Rotate counterclockwise to unscrew the old atomizing core.
3. Screw on the new or spare atomizing core (when turning from clockwise, remember to tighten the atomizing core).
4. Finally, rotate it clockwise and screw the bottom of the atomizer that has been opened first.
Note: Before replacing the atomizing core, please be sure to change the core when there is no smoke oil in the atomizer to avoid oil leakage!
When screwing on the new atomizing core, remember to tighten it in place, and at the same time ensure that it is not too tight, so that it will not be taken when the atomizing core is replaced next time.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Will the electronic cigarette continuously burn...
- What is a nebulizer?
- E-cigarette smoke is low or smokeless
- What are the benefits of smoking electronic cig...
- How to save the smoke oil after opening in summer?
- Applicable people of e-cigarette
- TANK-finished nebulizer
- Electronic cigarette regulatory policy
- How to maintain the electronic cigarette to ext...
- How to clean the atomizing core