No -- CBD will not get you “high” like the other famous chemical compound found in cannabis (THC). However, just because it doesn’t give you a “body buzz” or intoxicating high does not mean that you won’t feel an effect from taking CBD. The most commonly reported effects include a general sense of well-being or anxiety reduction, or a calm clarity of focus. Regardless, there is no intoxication involved. The World Health Organization has determined that there is no potential for abuse in terms of CBD usage.
- How Do Newcomers Buy E-cigarettes
- Large Smoke Atomizer Cleaning Tips
- How To Use Electronic Cigarettes?
- Is E-cigarette Included In The Smoking Ban Policy?
- Atomization Core Making Skills
- Common Smoky Flavor
- How Long Can The Ceramic Atomizing Core Last?
- Why Do Electronic Cigarettes Smoke?
- E-cigarette Market Scale And Opportunity
- E-cigarette Development
- E-cigarettes Have Begun To Receive Official Sup...